Developing Cognitive Skills
Your kids will enjoy pleasant and fun interactions with this game, while developing their early stage cognitive and language skills, which are so crucial for them.
- Recognition of colors, shapes, numbers, letters, animals and more
- Naming of colors, shapes, numbers, letters, animals and more
- Correct pronunciation
- Exercise fine motor skills
- Language - whether 1st or 2nd
- Opportunity to gain self esteem by the app's pleasant positive feedback
- Problem solving by trial and error, with feedback
Kids can learn their own native language, or a foreign language for school, trip, or fun
Visually pleasing images
All buttons have beautiful engaging designs
Interactive speaking buttons
Tapping a button will make it narrate its content
Three game modes
(1) Tap the button to make it speak (2) Play - narrates the buttons one by one (3) Quiz - asks the kid to tap on a button by its description
Boards for different subjects - 24 in total - to teach your kids anything from recognizing objects to counting, knowing the alphabet and more.
Selectable board size
To adapt for different levels. For instance - start learning the numbers 1-4, then 1-9, etc.
We actually nor collect neither send any data about you, so you and your kids keep completely private.
- No ads
- No analytics
- No data collection
- No login required
Menu and preferences are only accessible to parents through a parental gate mechanism.
Contact & Feedback
We'd love to hear from you! You can contact directly via email, or, fill out our feedback & report form.